RM³ Capital seeks to be the lead equity investor with control positions in companies that meet the following criteria:
- Management buyouts.
- Family-driven ownership and estate succession planning.
- Partner buyouts.
Favorable Characteristics of Targeted Companies
- of at least $150,000 (current or short-term potential);
- Demonstrated recurring revenue between $1 and $10 million;
- Current positive or attainable within short-term.
RMC’s primary acquisition focus is in the Midsouth, although RMC will consider investing in companies throughout the United States and Canada.
Equity Investment Size
$200,000 - $2 million.
- Business, commercial,and financial services;
- Distribution and logistics;
- Healthcare related services;
- Technology-enabled manufacturing.
RM³ Capital typical goal is to own companies for the long-term with cash distributions of profits being made to all equity partners once the business is properly capitalized and current growth needs are satisfied. RM³ is willing to consider exit strategies such as a management buyout or strategic sale, a quick profit is not the principal goal of RM³.